Workshop Planning on a Budget
Coins Over Gossip had it's first annual event. Decorating on a budget was important so I came up with inexpensive, simple decor:
- Using a case of mason jars, I spray painted them in different shades to allow more color to be brought into the room. I filled them with pink and white artificial roses so that we could use them again if needed.
- This workshop is all about women advancing in their careers, in leadership and empowering each other. With that, I found different signs with words such as Hustler and Boss Lady printed on them to put on tables throughout the room. Also, balloons are always an affordable option. With pink and black being the signature colors for Coins Over Gossip I used balloons outside to allow attendees to know they were at the correct location and inside to add more color to the room.
This turned out or be an amazing day and I can't wait to go bigger next year!
5 Ideas for a Fall Baby Shower
This Fall themed baby shower was so cute I had to share. If you have a shower coming up this fall here's some ideas to make it one to remember while not spending a fortune to do so:
- The pumpkin was a DIY project with all supplies coming from Micheals. Guys, let me be the first to tell you that fall is my favorite season and Michael's has all fall decor out and it's exciting! The Little Pumpkin banner can be found on Esty for about $20.
- The cake was done at Publix. If you never trusted Publix to create a cake for you then you should definitely give them a try. They are great in regards to taste and design and it's so affordable.
- For guest favors we decided that nothing was better to match the theme than caramel apples. I found them on DaffyApple.com and they did not disappoint.
- Game prizes were purchased from Bath and Body Works. They often have a buy 6 for $24 deal and travel sizes tend to go on sale 3/$12.50. We chose fall scents to match the theme.
- Rather than a traditional guestbook, a friend painted the tree (always use your family/friends with talents) but similar items can be found on Etsy (search "love grows here tree"). Each guest left his/her thumbprint and signed beside it. How cute, right?
I hope these ideas help you to create the most special fall themed baby shower for your perfect, Little Pumpkin.